Monday, May 26, 2008

Fin

Everything around me is wrapping up, yet it doesn't feel like it at all. I'm down to 11 days left here and to me it feels like I have a month left. It will feel really strange to try and pick up where my real life left off, but after 4 months I am definitely ready for it. Class has dragged on bigtime lately, but the free time has been more fun this last month than really any other point of my trip. I'm certainly not feeling the same as I was when I came here and almost everything has changed for the better. I feel complete and good about it all and plan on taking my enhanced adventurousness with me as long as I can.

I have to wrap up finals and pack up and be back to my good life in the States!

1 comment:

Bob/Rob/Unca' Bob/"Da"/Hunny said...

There aren't many 1000+ year-old relics, cobblestone streets, cathedrals, and people talking in unusual accents, but your family and your friends are anxiously awaiting your safe arrival. Can't WAIT to see you on the 6th!!